Fixes and enhancements TSMS 09.01.12:
- An overview where groups or notifications templates are used by which components or dashes is added in the Super User menu at More Information.
- In the overview tables in the Inventory there is now also information about mutate groups, watch groups and notification groups.
- Adding a component password is with two password fields and not readable.
- In the overview tables at Agent Settings the rows of components whose monitoring is set off, like file system/ processes, will be grey.
- First time TSMS is started after installation there will be a message like: “Congratulations, this is the first time you Sign In. Start here”.
- If ESX information gathering (login succeeded) gives nothing the first time, notification is waiting now for next round.
Small Changes TSMS 09.01.12:
- Result labels checkbox works correct now
- TSMS Maps with red image, background color also red
- Popup information appears only once
- Dashboard better translated to Dutch
- Dashboard pages with no dashes in it, will be skipped
- When uploaded a map, the map will be visible right away in the listbox
- System Settings error messages are now shown as text, no longer as popup messages
- ESX configuration is now send directly to a TSMS agent
- ESX history shows also the data store and hardware history
- TSMS show details changing tabs are working better now
- Documentation is extended with “Getting Started with TSMS”
- Logout is also translated in Dutch
You May Also Like